NOTE: This is part 1 of 2. Please read below for details on what is included in this part.
“I have found your training to be well-designed, intelligent and if you’ll excuse the expression, “illuminating”, Angela Knight – New York Times bestselling author
High quality 1280 x 720 HD video tutorials in downloadable WMV / MP4
- Three things you didn’t know about DS surfaces, that will instantly make you “KING of the hill”
- Step by step, from the basics to advanced settings and options
- How to alter props and characters you already have and make them unique and superior to everything else out there
- Everything you need to know about the DS Surfaces Tab
- Everything you need to know about DS shaders, how to build them from scratch and how to adjust them
- Create realistic metal, stone, water, skin, hair, clothes, silk, car paint and more!
- Control how surfaces behave with light and shadows
- The secret to making shadow catching surfaces
- Control reflection, refraction, bump, displacement, opacity, diffuse, specular and normal maps
- Master tiling
BONUS: How to use ready to use textures, or create your own from scratch to make a 100% unique look and feel
Part 1 includes modules 1 – 3 of 6.
Modules 4-6 will be included in part 2 of this training program.
The full version of this program will include both parts, modules 1 – 6.
MODULE 1: SURFACES AND SHADERS
- 01.01 – Shader Concept Definition
- 01.02 – Shaders, Tools and Material Setting Test
- 01.03 – Model Master Bonus – Overview
- 01.04 – Model Master Bonus – What Are Surfaces and Materials in DS and Poser?
- 01.05 – Model Master Bonus – Working with Surfaces and Smoothing Angles
- 01.06 – Model Master Bonus – Diffuse Specular and Ambient Channel
- 01.07 – Model Master Bonus – Bump Map, Displacement Map & Normal Map Channels
- 01.08 – Model Master Bonus – Reflection and Refraction Channel
- 01.09 – Model Master Bonus – Opacity/Transparency Channel
- 01.10 – Surfaces Tab Magic
MODULE 2: BASIC SHADER TIPS
- 02.01 – Introduction To Shader Builder
- 02.02 – Building A Basic Shader
- 02.03 – Building A Simple Water Shader
If you for any reason need technical assistance with your payment, please contact Dreamlight Support Desk: http://dreamlight.kayako.com. Allow 24-72 hours for response.
Don’t pass up this incredible opportunity to take your DAZ Studio art to the next level…
I’ll see you on the other side!
Yours in a bright future,
Val Cameron – Dreamlight