If You’re Looking For A Way To Light Your 3D Images With Just A Single Light, And Make It Look Absolutely Stunning, Then You’ll LOVE What’s Up Ahead…
Generic Techniques That Can Be Applied To Any 3D Software. Conducted in DAZ Studio 4.6 / Lightwave 11.6.
INTRODUCING: ONE LIGHT MAGIC
“I have found your training to be well-designed, intelligent and if you’ll excuse the expression, “illuminating”, Angela Knight – New York Times bestselling author
Don’t make up your mind now. Get this amazing deal right away, and if you don’t like it, you’ll be refunded 100%. (See our refund policy below)
NOTE: Single Light Mastery launched May 10 2014 and 2 modules are already delivered. Modules are delivered on an ongoing basis, until the training is fully delivered. Typically 1-3 modules per month.
You get the following:
1. Step by step, from scratch to final render (including postwork)
2. Projects showcasing painstaking detail and single light techniques
3. The secrets to single light mastery
4. The single most common mistake made by artsits using a single light and how to avoid it
5. Special non postwork techniques that make illuminated areas look more realistic
6. Step by step DAZ Studio => Photoshop workflow
7. Step by step Lightwave => Photoshop workflow
8. How to direct a single lights path so that you make the most of it and still make it look good
9. Do’s and Don’ts of single light illumination
10. Volumetric lighting, real and “faked”
11. How to properly use Radiosity or bounce light to avoid lighting disasters
If you for any reason need technical assistance with your payment, please contact Dreamlight Support Desk: http://dreamlight.kayako.com. Allow 24-72 hours for response.
Don’t pass up this incredible opportunity to take your lighting skills to the next level…
I’ll see you on the other side!
Yours in a bright future,
Val Cameron – Dreamlight